The Keene Ice & Snow Festival is an annual winter event for all ages. Typically taking place in early February, Main Street is linked with artists creating snow and ice sculptures. Live music and festive food make this a can’t miss winter event.
This year you can attend on February 5th,2022 from 10-4.
This year’s event will feature:
- Hot Chocolate Stations
- Yeti Scavenger Hunt
- Themed Window Displays
- 8-10 ice sculptures created by ice artists from NH, VT, MA. (The sculptures will be spread out around downtown illuminated to glow into the evening).
- A 40 yard snow slide on Railroad Square, contributed by Tom Call Excavation
- Cartoons at the new Showroom from 10-2PM, contributed by the Colonial Theater.
- A children’s Train Ride from 11-3PM
- Strolling Circus Arts & Magic 1-4PM
- Campfires and smores
- A Sugar on Snow Station
- Free Face Painting
- A snow Sculpting Competition
- Princesses Elsa & Anna, a Polar Bear and other characters