The Keene Ice & Snow Festival is a free annual winter event for all ages. Typically taking place in early February, Main Street is linked with artists creating snow and
- Hot Chocolate Stations
- Yeti Scavenger Hunt
- Themed Window Displays
- 8-10 ice sculptures created by ice artists from NH, VT, MA. (The sculptures will be spread out around downtown illuminated to glow into the evening).
- A 40 yard snow slide on Railroad Square, contributed by Tom Call Excavation
- Cartoons at the new Showroom from 10-2PM, contributed by the Colonial Theater.
- A children’s Train Ride from 11-3PM
- Strolling Circus Arts & Magic 1-4PM
- Campfires and smores
- A Sugar on Snow Station
- Free Face Painting
- A snow Sculpting Competition
- Princesses Elsa & Anna, a Polar Bear and other characters
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Railroad Square and Central Square